For a list of courthouse locations by region, please see Contacting the Court.
- Notice to the Profession – Special Civil Trial Sitting (January 24, 2023)
- Acknowledgement and Certificate – Special Civil Trial Sitting (January 24, 2023)
- Notice to the Profession for Southwest Region (April 21, 2022)
- Publication Ban Requests in the Superior Court of Justice (Province-wide)
- Recommended Instructions to Self-represented Accused Before Pre-trial Conferences – These instructions provide information on the pre-trial conference to self-represented accused persons. (Province-wide)
Note: This section contains forms specific to the Southwest Region. For other forms, including those prescribed under the Rules of Civil Procedure, the Family Law Rules, the Criminal Proceedings Rules and the Small Claims Court Rules, visit the Ontario Court Forms website.
- Certificate of Readiness of Special Appointment (Regional)
- Certificate of Readiness of Special Appointment – Family Cases (Regional)
- Time Sensitive – Commercial Scheduling Request (Regional)
- Certificate of Readiness of Special Appointment for Commercial Matter (Regional)