- Media Contacts
- Protocol Regarding the Use of Electronic Communication Devices in Court Proceedings
- Policy Regarding Access to Digital Audio Recordings
- Joint Courts' List of Designated Media for Access to Digital Court Recordings
- Court Services Division Policies and Procedures on Public Access to Court Files, Documents and Exhibits
- Directives, Guides, a Glossary and more
Welcome by the Chief Justice
The judges and justices of the peace of the Ontario Court of Justice independently and impartially preside over adult and youth criminal charges, family and child protection matters, and Provincial Offences in hundreds of locations across the province.
The Ontario Court of Justice has continued to provide meaningful access to justice during the COVID-19 pandemic while making the health and safety of all court users a top priority. As the Province re-opens, court proceedings are also being adjusted in line with public health guidance. Please check Notices and Information for how criminal, family and Provincial Offences proceedings are currently being conducted.
The judges and justices of the peace of our Court strive to deliver the highest level of service to the people of Ontario. The Ontario Court of Justice is committed to making our Court open, accessible, and responsive to the diverse needs of the people of Ontario.
Our website provides a collection of guides, tools, and information we hope will be helpful to accused persons, litigants, students, teachers, members of the media, legal professionals, academics and the public.
Ontario Court of Justice