For a list of courthouse locations by region, please see Contacting the Court.
Binding Judicial Dispute Resolution
- Practice Advisory Concerning the Superior Court of Justice’s Binding Judicial Dispute Resolution Pilot Project (Amended August 1, 2023)
- Binding JDR – Notice to the Family Law Bar and Family Litigants – Kitchener (Effective August 1, 2023)
Notices and Guides
- Notice to the Profession, Parties and Public for Central South Region (February 1, 2023)
- Practice Advisory Concerning Long Motions in the City of Welland (Regional)
- Publication Ban Requests in the Superior Court of Justice (Province-wide)
- Recommended Instructions to Self-represented Accused Before Pre-trial Conferences – These instructions provide information on the pre-trial conference to self-represented accused persons. (Province-wide)
Note: This section contains forms specific to the Central South Region. For other forms, including those prescribed under the Rules of Civil Procedure, the Family Law Rules, the Criminal Proceedings Rules and the Small Claims Court Rules, visit the Ontario Court Forms website.