Below you will find a list of legislation, rules, and forms relevant to family law proceedings.
- Child and Family Services Act
- Children’s Law Reform Act
- Family Law Act
- Family Responsibility and Support Arrears Enforcement Act, 1996
- Federal Divorce Act
- Interjurisdictional Support Orders Act, 2002
- Family Law Rules Forms
- Family Responsibility Office Forms
- Trial Scheduling Endorsement Form
- Trial Scheduling Endorsement Form – Child Protection
Central East: For forms required to schedule Family Motions in Newmarket and Barrie, please refer to practice and procedure for the Central East Region.
Publication Ban Forms
- Notice of Request for Publication Ban
- Request to be added to Superior Court of Justice Publication Ban Notification Media Subscriber List
Practice and Procedure
For Superior Court policies, protocols and practice directions related to family law, please see Practice and Procedure.