Below you will find a list of legislation, rules, and forms relevant to Divisional Court proceedings.
Depending on the nature of your case, any number of statutes or regulations may be relevant to your Divisional Court proceeding. Ontario’s statutes and regulations are available online at https://www.ontario.ca/laws/. It is necessary to read the specific legislation before deciding whether an appeal to the Divisional Court is the correct appeal route. The following list offers some examples of legislation that provide for appeals to the Divisional Court.
- Courts of Justice Act
- Compensation for Victims of Crime Act
- Health Insurance Act
- Residential Tenancies Act, 2006
- Architects Act
- Ontario College of Teachers Act, 1996
- Police Services Act
- Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991
- Judicial Review Procedure Act
Publication Ban Forms
- Notice of Request for Publication Ban
- Request to be added to Superior Court of Justice Publication Ban Notification Media Subscriber List
Practice and Procedure
For Superior Court policies, protocols and practice directions related to the Divisional Court, please see Practice and Procedure.