- Practice Direction: Trial Dates (1999)
- Criminal Court Practice Directions: Practice directions issued pursuant to Rule 5.1 of the Criminal Rules of the Ontario Court of Justice will be posted as they are issued.
- Direction for Scheduling Special Bail Hearing Courts (April 2016)
- Court Services Division Policies and Procedures on Public Access to Court Files, Documents and Exhibits (November 2015)
- Judicial Criminal Pre-trial Best Practices, PDF (September 2015)
- Policy Regarding Access to Digital Audio Recordings (April 2013)
- Protocol Regarding the Use of Electronic Communication Devices in Court Proceedings (March 2013)
Local Courthouse Protocols
Many individual courthouses have protocols that are applicable to that court alone. These protocols cover many subjects such as any special arrangements for those appearing in court for the first time, or the process for obtaining a judicial pre-trial. Contact the local courthouse directly to find out more about local courthouse protocols.