- Practice Direction: Trial Dates (1999)
- Criminal Court Practice Directions: Practice directions issued pursuant to Rule 5.1 of the Criminal Rules of the Ontario Court of Justice will be posted as they are issued.
- Policy Regarding Access to Digital Audio Recordings (Effective April 15, 2013)
- Designation of Judges Authorized to Appoint Case Management Judges (March 1, 2013)
- Protocol Regarding the Use of Electronic Communication Devices in Court Proceedings (March 1, 2013)
Local Courthouse Protocols
Many individual courthouses have protocols that are applicable to that court alone. These protocols cover many subjects such as any special arrangements for those appearing in court for the first time, or the process for obtaining a judicial pre-trial. Contact the local courthouse directly to find out more about local courthouse protocols.
This post is also available in: French