- Opening of the Courts – Remarks by Chief Justice Lise Maisonneuve (October 3, 2022)
- Designation of His Majesty the King in cases where the Crown is a party (September 21, 2022)
- Public Statement by Ontario’s three Chief Justices regarding September 30th, National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (PDF) (August 25, 2022)
- Notice: Suspension of in-person hearings and processes at Milton Courthouse lifted (March 7, 2022)
- New Judges Appointed to the Ontario Court of Justice October 3, 2022
- New Judge Appointed to the Ontario Court of Justice September 16, 2022
For updates in the event of temporary courthouse relocations, as well as courthouse addresses, please see the Ministry of the Attorney General’s website.