This is a list of the Superior Court of Justice Practice Directions that apply to proceedings in the Central South Region. Both province-wide and region-specific Practice Directions are listed. These Practice Directions take effect on July 1, 2014 and all other previously issued Superior Court of Justice Practice Directions are revoked.
For a list of courthouse locations by region, please see Regional Court Schedules.
For additional information on Court programs and services, see Going to Court.
- Consolidated Provincial Practice Direction (Province-wide)
- Consolidated Divisional Court Practice Direction (Province-wide)
- Provincial Practice Direction Regarding Criminal Proceedings (Province-wide)
- Consolidated Practice Direction for the Central South Region (Regional)
- Notice to the profession re criminal law applications (Province-wide)
- Practice Advisory – 90 day Detention Reviews s. 525 Criminal Code (Province-wide)
- Practice Advisory Concerning the Provincial Civil Case Management Pilot – One Judge Model (Province-wide)
- Practice Advisory – Application for Judicial Authorization of Physician Assisted Death (Province-wide)
- Practice Advisory Concerning Long Motions in the City of Welland (Regional)
- Publication Ban Requests in the Superior Court of Justice (Province-wide)
- Recommended Instructions to Self-represented Accused Before Pre-trial Conferences – These instructions provide information on the pre-trial conference to self-represented accused persons. (Province-wide)
Note: This section contains forms specific to the Central South Region. For other forms, including those prescribed under the Rules of Civil Procedure, the Family Law Rules, the Criminal Proceedings Rules and the Small Claims Court Rules, visit the Ontario Court Forms website.