Effective June 15, 2018, the following changes have been made to the Superior Court of Justice’s Practice Directions and Practice Advisories:
- Paragraph 46 has been updated to reflect the times for family long motions in the Southwest Region.
- Section C (Release of Digital Recordings) of Part V has been amended in respect of digital recordings of civil motions, family motions and Small Claims Court proceedings.
- Part VI (Books of Authorities in Civil Proceedings) has been added.
- Paragraph 9 has been amended to require parties to provide the Court with a chronology of events and a compendium in long motions and motions for summary judgment.
- Part IV (Certification of an Action to Set Pre-Trial and Trial Dates) has been amended to require parties to file a Timetable for Service of Expert Reports form.
- Section D (Guardianship Applications) of Part V has been amended in respect of the procedure for commencing a guardianship application.
- The French version has been updated to make the language consistent with the language in the Practice Advisory Concerning Civil Long Motions in the Toronto Region and the Practice Advisory Concerning Long Motions in the City of Welland.