The Ontario Court of Justice provides answers to some of your basic questions in this “How do I…?” section.
- Find My Courthouse
- Access Court Records
- Find a Lawyer or Paralegal
- Find a Justice of the Peace
- Seek Legal Aid
- Find Information About My Case
- Pay a ticket
- Find out general information about the court process for criminal cases, family cases, provincial offences cases, and provincial offence appeals
- Know the Practices of the Court
- Learn about Set Fines
- Request Accommodation of My Disability
- Complain About Judicial Conduct
If there is a fundamental question you would like to see added to this section, please let us know via the Court’s feedback form.